Thursday, November 27, 2008

Terror Strikes!!! Strikes me Harder

Today all that I can do is helplessly write and view the television. All that comes to mind is retaliate. Do something for not someone atleast for myself. I feel like taking arms up and moving and getting a few paki's atleast that could be some answer but the solution aint that fine or I aint that gutted. I kept feeling my eyes wet and thinking all that I can do. I felt rather tan moving towrds this issue of terrorism where I am helpless what I can do is make a difference socially in my own way. I know it just takes a small step forward. I think my first step is this if I can do it anyone can. The spoilt child I have been doing nothing but living life as it comes and living just for the day. I think now I need to give back to what society gives me.

My first baby step is promoting such activities. There are many places we can find and go to help out the best is align with some NGO and take a small step maing it count as a massive step taken my them. Its not we can go about helping by going to the age old homes or teach young kids or help young kids its more that goes behind.

My horisons we widened when I spoke to Ms Angela of Teach India campaign in Hyderabad. There is not children interaction or helping out elderly people by being at their service in old age homes but putting efforts in the work that goes behind also. Like documentation, publicity encouraging people to donate may be any little thing old toys, books, food, books anything that would be usefull or infact useless to you.

The feeling is also important cause one day it would drive you to action. So getting people aware creating a sence of responsibility towards them is also important. I know this feeling will slowly fade off this helplessness would die sooner ot later with time. The matter of fact for me blogging this down is so it stays a reminder embarked with me. I do rarely write cause I feel putting personal feelings would not get me on my knees but this should not deter me from working for a cause.

No comments: